1. The students who have incomplete requirements are required to apply for temporary admission from the DSS approved by the School Registrar.
  2. The students who request for cross-enrolment to another school must seek the endorsement of the Dean of the College Department in concurrence with the Division Head and the approval from the School Registrar.
  3. The students who decide to change program or major need a permit endorsed by the Division Head and approved by the School Registrar.
  4. The students who request for overloads need the endorsement of the Division Head and the approval of the Dean of the College Department.
  5. The school requires all students to fully pay their back accounts before they are re-admitted to the school. In case the parent cannot fully settle his son’s/daughter’s accounts, the students can be temporarily enrolled. However, the parent is required to fill-up a temporary admission form and a promissory note. When the back accounts are not settled as promised, the student will be automatically dropped from the enrolment list.
  6. The school reserves the right to refuse enrolment of students who have records of misconduct on or off campus.


  • The College admits eligible student to any Higher Education and
    Vocational Technology Programs.

    • He/She is a graduate of a Department of Education approved
      secondary course;
    • He/She is qualified to the required academic standard of the
      program he/she wishes to enroll in;
    • He/She has no criminal records;
    • He/She good moral character;
    • He/She has mental and physical conditions fit to the
      academic demands of the program he/she wishes to enroll
      in; and
    • He/She has health and physical condition non-prejudicial to the
      health of others in the College otherwise exempted by law.
  • The College denies re-admission of students to any collegiate and
    vocational technology programs if he/she has any of the following:

    • He/She has academic deficiencies resulting to their
      disqualification to the required academic standard of the
      program they wish to graduate;
    • He/She has major violation of school rules and regulations
      pursuant to the implementation of College Student Handbook
      Section 7, Article 1.1 on major offenses to wit: Category A.
      Expulsion and Category B. Exclusion;
    • His/Her continued enrollment is prejudicial to his/her own health
      or to the health of others in the College; and
    • He/She has failed to meet his/her financial obligation to the


  1. An applicant should secure a notice of withdrawal form from the Office of the Registrar and seek the signature of heads listed on the form.
  2. Credentials submitted by transferees and freshmen will only be returned if all the financial obligations, as assessed by the Finance Office, shall have been settled.
  3. For students under a penalty of suspension or expulsion, credentials shall only be released until after the lifting of the penalty.
  4. A student who transfers and withdraws, in writing, within two weeks after the beginning of classes and who has already paid the pertinent tuition and other school fees in full or for any length longer than one month may be charged ten percent (10%) of the total amount due for the term if he/she withdraws within the first week of classes, or twenty percent (20%) if within the second week of classes, regardless of whether or not he/she has actually attended the classes. The student may be charged all the school fees in full if he/she withdraws anytime after the second week of classes. However, if the transfer or withdrawal is due to a justifiable reason, the student shall be charged the pertinent fees only up to and including the last month of attendance.


  • Certificate of Transfer Credentials (Honorable Dismissal)An applicant should file a request for a Certificate of Transfer Credentials (CTC) at the Office of the School Registrar. The Credential will be released subject to clearance from the different offices listed in the request form.
  • Diploma and Special Orders (S.O.)
    • An applicant should secure clearance slip from the Finance Office with the signature of the yearbook coordinator before Diploma can be released; and
    • Diploma shall be issued only once.
  • Transcript of Records (TOR)An applicant should secure clearance for the release of TOR.
  • Issuance of Credentials to a ProxyThe proxy must present his/her I.D. and a written authority from the owner of the document before it is released and enclosed in the dossier of the student.
  • Withholding of CredentialsThe administration reserves the right to withhold the release of credentials of students, who are under investigation or administrative sanctions.