Step 1: Director of Students Services (DSS)
- Submit requirements and receive Student Contract and Temporary Student Program Form (TSPF).
- Interview at the DSS/Admission Office.
For New Students with Incomplete Requirements
- Secure Temporary Admission Form at the DSS
For Bona Fide Students without I.D.
- Present duly notarized affidavit of loss
- Secure I.D. Request Form and pay at the Cashier
- Present stamped-paid I.D. Request Form to the CIMS for picture taking.
- Present Official Receipt of I.D. payment to the DSS and receive enrolment form.
Step 2: Cashier
- Present accomplished and duly endorsed TSPF and pay the entrance/down payment fee and receive Official Student program Card (OSPC)
Step 3: Guidance and Counseling Center
- Fill up the Student Personal Data Sheet and initial interview with the Guidance Counselors
- Issuance of placement results
- Schedule of classification tests for those who were not able to take the classification tests
Step 4: Registering Officer
- Submit accomplished TSPF Form for encoding of subjects
Step 5: Assessment Officer
- Receive computer printout of class schedule and assessment with schedule of fees.
For New Students & Returnees
- Secure I.D. Request Form from Assessment and submit for picture taking at CIMS for I.D.
- Present official receipt of payment, computer printout of class schedule, and assessment with schedule of fees for issuance of Temporary I.D. by the DSS Office.